Monday, October 09, 2006

My BPTBEC ratio is very low

I have, once again, switched blog engines. I began by using LiveJounral, then I switched to hosting my own. That was cool, but I got tired of having to maintain the server and have friends complain that they couldn't read my blog because my internet connection was down (which is Comcastic!). Not that it really mattered anyway since it was a rare occasion to actually see a new post from my blog.

So, I've made the move back to a hosted blog. For kicks, I decided to go with Blogger. They've been around a long time, have a pretty slick interface that's free, and the Blogger account integrates with my Google ID, which is cool.

Finally, regarding the subject of this post. In all this silliness, I thought it would be fun to make up an acronym to describe my blogging behaviors. BPTBEC stands for Blog Posts To Blog Engine Changes. Right now that ratio for me is at about 3.7. Hehe, I think most average bloggers would have a value in the 100's or 1000's. Well, at least I've got something to shoot for.

No comments: